I got the original recipe from here. Try hers, I am sure it is DE-LISH however, I didn't have everything that I would have needed for her recipe, so I substituted a few things.
I make this, and then we have it for a couple days because I love eggs for breakfast! (measurements for cheese are approximate)
1 pkg. (26 ounces) frozen potatoes O'Brien (the kind with green pepper and onions)
1 pkg. sausage, fried up and crumbled
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded SHARP cheddar cheese
3 green onions, sliced
1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 ground black pepper
1. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoe on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Top with half of the sausage, cheese, & green onion. Repeat layering.
3. Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
4. Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
5. Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or on high setting for 3-4 hours or until eggs are set.